How Not to Get Suite-Talked Into a Substandard Portfolio Monitoring Solution
Private market firms often get talked into suite-solution software that promises to extend their business with a bundle of ultimately sub-par products. And when portfolio company and fund performance data is on the line, these firms need an advanced, flexible, and focused point solution if they expect to satisfy key stakeholder and investor requests.
This quickstudy contains the answers to five key questions that private market firms should ask when selecting a portfolio monitoring point solution:
- Can every investment professional build customized dashboards to monitor the data they need most?
- Does the software speak the language of your sector?
- Can you dive deep to answer a question?
- Can you invent your own KPIs?
- Do the people behind the screen accelerate your fund’s performance?
Download the whitepaper to learn more.